- 800W RMS capacity
- 75mm(3 in) inside-outside BACCAW voice coil
- 30-500Hz response
- 89 dB sensitivity
- 4+4Ω nominal impedance
SW1255 is a branch of the best-selling series, as a superior subwoofer for a variety of vehicles, it provides heavy bass with a stable structure.
Away from the hustle and bustle, it is suitable for us to feel the touch of pure music. Vocal fidelity has penetrating power, restores the true appearance of music rhythm, and gives you a superb music experience.
|FS Hz||55 Hz|
|RE Ohms||2 ohm|
|BL T/m||15 T/m|
|Le(1k Hz)||0.7 mH|
|Overall Diameter||12 /312 in/mm|
|Bolt Circle Diameter||11.5/294 in/mm|
|Bafﬂe cutout Diameter||10.7 /274 in/mm|
|Depth||7.8 /200 in/mm|
|Net Weight||14.4 kgs|
|Shipping Weight||15.4 kgs|
- 3’’ BACCAW (Aluminum-magnesium alloy oxygen-free copper) voice coil wounded for hi-temp performance, 4+4 ohms
- 2,000 watts max power continuous program power rating makes the high acoustical output
- Classic and stylish design, a tasteful choice.
- 85 dB sensitivity, top in the similar class!
- Excellent low-frequency ability, high fidelity response
It is made of POLYPROPYLENE material and is integrally injection molded. It has the physical properties of high molecular polymers. Adopts a fatigue-resistant rubber ring, waterproof and moisture-proof design, and can be used normally in severe cold, heat, and humidity.
The tweeter adopts a high-performance neodymium magnetic boron sandwich magnetic circuit, high magnetic flux density, PEL magnetic top diaphragm, wide frequency response, good transient response
The magnetic flux is lasting, providing a stable and strong magnetic circuit. The propulsion system has a full mid-frequency and a powerful low-frequency shock, so that the performance of the mid-woofer remains consistent.